- Mitchell location
- $126,324 plus 15% super
- Ongoing, full-time (flexible working arrangements available)
Our Digital Technology Group pursues the most effective, supportive and cost-efficient ways for our organisation to achieve our objectives, address current challenges and try out new technology.
We are seeking an experienced, communicative and strategic ICT Professional to take on the role of Infrastructure Architect.
A day in the life:
Reporting to the Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Provide strategic advice to the Digital Technology Leadership team on our infrastructure direction
- Define, build and improve our technology architecture, blueprints and processes
- Develop and organise cloud systems
- Identify opportunities using market trends and engage the business on technology requirements
- Address technology risks through application of architectural principles, strategies and design standards
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants, water and sewerage pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant tertiary or post graduate qualifications in ICT, including an architecture certification
- Experience in building enterprise architecture roadmaps, and designing and managing cloud solutions
- Ability to problem-solve technical solutions, determine our design direction and recommend hardware for complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to explain technical matters to non-technical audiences
- A leader who can motivate and influence others to achieve business outcomes
How can I apply?
If this looks like your next challenge, please log onto our recruitment portal and submit your resume and a maximum two-page cover letter addressing the skills and experience you can bring to the position.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lakshmi Adabala on 0436 845 898. For questions on the application process, please contact email@example.com. Applications close Sunday 31st January 2021